Ultrasonic flow meters for low flow rates of water-like liquids
SONIC-VIEW SVM-030 is an ultrasonic flow meter for water and aqueous solutions. The compact, non-obstructive instrument operates on the basis of two ultrasonic transducers, mounted on the outer surface of a straight, stainless steel tube. The flow meter does not contain any moving parts, causes virtually no pressure loss and can be mounted in any position, requiring no straight inlet or outlet runs. Its sensor housing is IP54 protected.
The in-line ultrasonic flow meter has a nominal size of DN10 for flow rates of 1,5…30 l/min and is suited for operating pressures up to 16 bar(g). The instrument allows frequency and analog output proportional to the flow and features an additional alarm output. The alarm status is indicated by an LED and the alarm level can easily be adjusted by means of a rotary switch on the front cover.
- 1.5 .. 30 l/min
- Pulse and Analog output
The compact, non-obstructive flow meter operates on the basis of two ultrasonic transducers (transit time principle), mounted on the outer surface of a straight, stainless steel tube.
The advantage of this method of metering is that the transducers will not be in contact with the medium. The ultrasonic flow meter does not contain any moving parts, causes virtually no pressure loss and can be mounted in any position, requiring no straight inlet or outlet runs. Its sensor housing is IP54 protected.
Advantages of SONIC-VIEW
- The ideal solution for interference free operation
- Meters have a long life cycle
- Can be used in areas where flow sensors with moving parts cannot be applied
- Insensitive against pressure peaks and particles in the medium because of protected transducers
- Wide independence to the inlet and outlet pipes enable installation in compact machines with cramped confines
- Both analog (4..20mA) and pulse output signals
- Alarm can be set easily by rotary switch and is indicated by an LED and alarm output signal
- Just one chemically resistant wetted part (stainless steel)