This price includes diagnosis and adjustment with calibration in Bronkhorst Calibration Centre according ISO/IEC 17025:2017
The calibration will be planned in our Bronkhorst Calibration Centre, approximately 7-8 weeks lead time.
To return the instrument, a RMA number is needed.
- Calibration on Air
- Calibration on He and H2 models is not possible
- Pressure between 1 - 8 bar(a), please specify on which pressure the adjustment and calibration should be done
- Ambient temperature is 21°C ± 2°C
- Humidity 50 ± 20% RH
- Accuracy is ±1.75% Rd + 0.25% FS
- Used standards: Mercury sealed piston prover or Dual rotary meter
- Calibration points 0%, 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%
Extra calibration points are possible, please specifiy the number of additional calibration points and their values (i.e. 17%, 28%, 79%)
Minimum flow of 0.66 mln/min what can be calibrated.
- RvA Certificate included