Mass Flow Meter for gases with integrated display
- Direct thermal mass flow measurement
- High accuracy
- 10 pre-installed gases
- Bright, graphical OLED display
- Digital or analog output; alarm and counter functions
|Ranges||Flow range (relative Air)|
|Range 1||5 ln/min .. 500 ln/min (SLM)|
|Range 2||2 ln/min .. 200 ln/min (SLM)|
|Range 3||1 ln/min .. 100 ln/min (SLM)|
|Range 4||1 ln/min .. 50 ln/min (SLM)|
|Gases||min. range .. max. range|
|Air, N2, O2, CO2,|
CO and N2O
|1 .. 500 ln/min (SLM)|
|Ar||2 .. 1000 ln/min (SLM)|
|CH4, C3H8 and C4H10||0.5 .. 250 ln/min (SLM)|
Features of MV-108 Mass flow meter
- Clear indication in:
- actual flow rate (bar graph and value)
- desired flow units
- type of gas
- totalised flow
- Bright, wide-angle OLED display
- Free of parallax error
- Virtually independent of temperature and
- Low pressure drop
- Wide flow ranges
- Fast response
- High accuracy
- Electronic output:
- Analog (0 .. 5 Vdc)
- RS-232 interface (with FLOWBUS)
- Modbus-RTU/ASCII interface
- Configurable password protection
- Alarm and counter functions
- Multi Gas / Multi Range
- 10 Pre-installed gases
- Digitally calibrated
- Free software tools
Scope of delivery
- MASS-VIEW flow meter
- packing box
- 9.17.054 Short form manual
- (optional) fittings
- (optional) power supply
- (optional) Battery Pack
Our mass flow meters are sold without fittings and without power supply, please use the 'Accessories' tab to order additional accessories. For your convenience, we also have our flow ranges in other flow units.
Measurement / control system
Mass flow units ln/min and SLM refer to normal operating conditions, i.e. 0°C (32°F) and 1013 mbar (14.7 psi)
± (1% RD + 0.5% FS) on lower flows
Technical specifications are based on Air at maximum FS
Needle Valve: SS316, Viton, PTFE
one side grounded (0 Vdc power)
|The fields of application for MASS-VIEW® mass flow meters are diverse:|
- Does the global shortage of raw materials impact the delivery performance of Mass Flow ONLINE ?
- Which flow units are available to select?
- What is your delivery time?
- What is the difference between MASS-VIEW and a VA-meter?
- What do ln/min, Is/min, slm and sccm stand for?
- Is MASS-VIEW compatible with Oxygen (degreased)?
- How to connect several MASS-VIEWs (5, 6, 7) to a RS-485 bus system?
- How to connect MASS-VIEW® using RS-232 to a computer?
- What is Aeration?
- What is the sensor principle of MASS-VIEW?
More questions on our FAQ page
- 24V output
- Optional cables
- 4 Power adapters available
- MASS-VIEW Powersupply
- Exchangeable plugs
- 2 adapters