Mass Flow Meter for gases with integrated display
- Direct thermal mass flow measurement
- High accuracy
- Actual calibrated on Helium He
- Bright, graphical OLED display
- Digital or analog output; alarm and counter functions
|Ranges||Flow range (relative Air)|
|Range 1||50 mln/min .. 2000 mln/min (SLM)|
|Range 2||50 mln/min .. 1000 mln/min (SLM)|
|Range 3||50 mln/min .. 500 mln/min (SLM)|
|Range 4||50 mln/min .. 200 mln/min (SLM)|
|Gas||min. range .. max. range|
|He Helium||50 .. 2000 mln/min (SLM)|
Features of MV-192-He Mass flow meter
- Clear indication in:
- actual flow rate (bar graph and value)
- desired flow units
- type of gas
- totalised flow
- Bright, wide-angle OLED display
- Free of parallax error
- Virtually independent of temperature and
- Low pressure drop
- Wide flow ranges
- Fast response
- High accuracy
- Electronic output:
- Analog (0 .. 5 Vdc)
- RS-232 interface (with FLOWBUS)
- Modbus-RTU/ASCII interface
- Configurable password protection
- Alarm and counter functions
- Digitally calibrated
- Free software tools
Scope of delivery
- MASS-VIEW flow meter
- packing box
- 9.17.054 Short form manual
- (optional) fittings
- (optional) power supply
- (optional) Battery Pack
Our mass flow meters are sold without fittings and without powersupply, please use the 'Accessories' tab to order additional accessories. For your convenience, we also have our flow ranges in other flow units.
Measurement / control system
Mass flow units ln/min and SLM refer to normal operating conditions, i.e. 0°C (32°F) and 1013 mbar (14.7 psi)
± (1% RD + 0.5% FS) on lower flows
Technical specifications are based on Air at maximum FS
(compression fittings optional)
one side grounded (0 Vdc power)
|The fields of application for MASS-VIEW® mass flow meters are diverse:|
- Accuracy & Repeatability
- Menu options on display
- Calibration Interval
- Can MASS-VIEW measure Humid Air?
- Does the counter remember its value when the instrument is powered off?
- How to connect MASS-VIEW® using RS-232 to a computer?
- How to connect several MASS-VIEWs (5, 6, 7) to a RS-485 bus system?
- What do ln/min, Is/min, slm and sccm stand for?
- What is Aeration?
- Which flow units are available to select?
More questions on our FAQ page
- 24V output
- Optional cables
- 4 Power adapters available
- MASS-VIEW Powersupply
- Exchangeable plugs
- 2 adapters