This instrument is only available on request. We do not have this instrument in stock, expect a delivery time of 5-6 weeks. After placing an order we will confirm a shipping date.
Low-Flow Magnetic Inductive Flow meters for water-like liquids
- Compact, weatherproof (IP65) design
- No moving parts (no mechanical wear)
- Interference free operation
- Independence to inlet/outlet pipework
- Fast response
- Free pipe cross section: low ΔP, insensitive to contamination
This magnetic flow meter is suitable to measure flows of water and other conductive liquids within a flow range of 0.05 .. 2 lpm.
|Model||Min||Max||output signal starts|
|MVM-002-PN||0.05 l/min||2 l/min||~ 0.05 l/min|
Scope of delivery
- Magnetic Flow Meter
- Calibration certificate
- Packing box
- MAG-VIEW Manual
- (optional) instrument cable
Features of MVM-002-PN Magnetic Flow Meter
- Makes liquid flows visible by
- Pulse output
- Blinking LED (red/green)
- No mechanical wear
- No moving parts
- Ease of mounting and operation
- Mounting in any position
- Free pipe cross section
- No additional pressure drop
- Fast response (<500 ms)
- Insensitive with contaminated liquids
- Ideal solution for interference free operation combined with a long-life cycle
- Can be used in areas where flow sensors with moving parts cannot be applied
- Wide independence to the inlet and outlet pipe creates the advantage to be able to install in compact machines with cramped confines
Measurement / control system
±2 % of 50…100 % of measuring range.
(minimum conductivity of 50 μS/cm)
Electrodes: Stainless Steel 1.4571
Process connections: Stainless Steel 1.4571
Measuring pipe: PEEK-GF30
Resolution : 0,1 ml/pulse
Signal shape : Push-Pull
PIN 2: -
PIN 3: GND
PIN 4: frequency output
PIN 5: do not connect
The fields of application for this magnetic flow meter are diverse:
- Can be used in areas where flow sensors with moving parts (paddle wheel, turbine sensors) cannot be applied due to contaminated media
- Sensor is intended for continuously measuring of flow rates or for dosing / batching of electrically conductive liquids with a minimum of 50µS/cm
- Water distribution
- Chemical feed
- Can the MAG-VIEW QA-series be used with low viscosity mineral slurries?
- Is the MAG-VIEW sensitive to air bubbles?
- MAG-VIEW export codes (TARIC, ECCN and Country of origin)
- The fluid conductivity changes during the measurements, is that a problem?
- IP Rating and NEMA Rating
- Can the MAG-VIEW be used with demineralized – deionized water?
More questions on our FAQ page