What is kinematic viscosity?
The kinematic viscosity [m2/s] is the ratio between the dynamic viscosity [Pa.s = 1 kg/m·s] and the density of a fluid [kg/m3].
The SI unit of the kinematic viscosity is m2/s. Other units are: 1 St (Stoke) = 1 cm2/s = 10−4 m2/s. 1 cSt (centiStoke) = 1 mm2/s = 10−6m2/s.
Water at 20 °C has a kinematic viscosity of about 1 cSt.
> Shop with confidence at Mass Flow ONLINE
- High quality products with clear competitive pricing
- Easy product selection and ordering with order tracking
- Guaranteed delivery to arrive as ordered and undamaged
- Shipment in two business days
- Protection, your online purchase information is protected using high-grade SSL encryption and a daily security check of our site by security experts
- Privacy, we treat your private information as if it were our own and we do not share or sell it with third parties
- Trust, we are a trustworthy company, authenticated and verified by Verisigns' accountants